Raymond Sommer Trophy
The Raymond Sommer Trophy is awarded at the end of each Formula One season to the driver with the most non-finishes during the season (does not include classified DNF's, DNS's, DNQ'S, disqualifications and exclusions). It does, however, include drivers who retired from the same race twice after sharing a drive. It is named after Raymond Sommer who was joint winner of the first award with Juan Manuel Fangio, who retired from the Italian GP twice.
- *Fangio shared drive with Piero Taruffi at Italian GP, retired both times.
- **Ascari shared drive with Luigi Villoresi at British GP, retired both times.
- ***Behra shared drives at Argentine (retired twice), Monaco and Belgian GP's.
- ****Castellotti shared drives at Monaco, German (retired twice) and Italian GP's.
- *****Collins shared drives at Argentine and British GP's
|1950|| Juan Manuel Fangio
|1954|| Roberto Mieres
|1957|| Peter Collins