2007 Formula One Team Principals' Championship season
Ferrari boss Jean Todt won his seventh and last championship, as he would hand over team management to Stefano Domenicali the following season. It was a double for Ferrari as Flying Finn Kimi Räikkönen was Drivers' Champion beating out McLaren rookie Lewis Hamilton by one point.
Ron Dennis would have been champion (the first title for him and McLaren since 1998) but was disqualified from the championship over the espionage controversy. This allowed Peter Sauber and BMW Sauber to finish second despite being winless, and Flavio Briatore and Renault to finish third. This also meant that Todt was the only winner in the standings.
- 1: Jean Todt (Ferrari) 204
- 2: Peter Sauber (BMW Sauber) 101
- 3: Flavio Briatore (Renault) 51
- 4: Sir Frank Williams (Williams) 33
- 5: Christian Horner (Red Bull) 24
- 6: Tsutomu Tomita (Toyota*) 9
- 7: Franz Tost (Toro Rosso) 8
- 8: Nick Fry (Honda) 6
- 9: Tadashi Yamashima (Toyota) 4
- 10: Aguri Suzuki (Super Aguri) 4
- 11: Colin Kolles (Spyker) 1
- DSQ: Ron Dennis (McLaren) (218)
- *Tomita quit his role at Toyota in June and Yamashima took his place.